Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some yummy crumbles of that pie

(by Don McLean)

A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How that music used to make me smile.
And i knew if i had my chance
That i could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while.

Did you write the book of love,
And do you have faith in God above,
If the bible tells you so?
Now, do you believe in rock 'n roll?
Can music save your mortal soul?
And can you teach me how to dance
Real slow?
Well, i know you're in love with him
'Cause I saw you dancing in the gym.
You both kicked off your shoes.
Man, I dig those rhythm 'n' blues!
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
But i knew that i was out of luck
The day the music died.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page