Thursday, February 10, 2005

More yaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Oral exams just began and i was already exhausted before they did; Martina tells me Antonio still hasn't returned the school key he shouldn't have (the guy lied to me about it); Pondo's lies about where he was when he missed classes still go unchallenged...

On the up side, i had wonderful classes today: great discussion with Lit. students, and the kids that are learning spanish really seem to be starting to speak, even those that had me scared before.

Also, it hailed today, and i had to shake my head when i went into my office this morning, so that little balls of ice flew in all directions. I never get to do this.

Still, my head is heavy and my eyelids want to crumble, disintegrate and leave no archaelogical trace. Got a meeting and more orals this afternoon, plus I've promised Mariteria to watch The Motorcycle Diaries tonight (which i really do want to do, but i'm oh-so-dead; i hope i don't fall asleep on her, again).

I miss Eddy. Gotta get in touch with him somehow.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page