Monday, February 14, 2005

Julio's coming to visit!!!

Julio's girlfriend broke up with him and he's coming to visit! I'm definitely sorry that this has happened to him, but i'm very happy that he'll be spending a few days with me, too. He's been a very close friend since highschool, and though i did have a crush on him back then, now he's like a crazy younger brother to me...

To tell the truth, i don't know why i love him so much. In at least one way i can think of, we're very similar: we both stumble through life, and don't seem to be able to keep any romantic relationship for long. He's been seriously involved with two women who craved the love he didn't feel for them, until they finally left him... and crushed him in the process. Him or his ego? Whatever the case, it hits hard. The same happened to me with Dwayne, and i still can't tell whether i was really in love with him or whether i got obsessed with him when i saw he didn't love me. After all, i cheated on Dwayne repeatedly, at least at the beginning, in the same way that Julio cheated on his girlfriends.

Also, i don't know how much of an ethical person Julio is. I suppose cheating and lying to one's couple are not good signs, and that doesn't bode well for me, either. But well, i haven't had anyone to cheat on for over 4 years now. Blah.

Julio is also a lawyer, and i don't think he is the kind who asks himself any ethical questions before getting involved in a case. Still, i know he is loyal to his friends... Or hope he is.

Anyways, i suppose i love him for the history we share, because he was the first person i told about my sexuality, because he didn't recoil from me... At least not for long. I love his liveliness, too.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page