Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Gasp!

I'm gasping for breath. Will i be able to inhale enough to last me till friday?

Ha-ha. Yes, i caught that one, too. I also wonder what it is i must be inhaling in order to keep up with this crazy lifestyle, year after year. I should be on crack!!! Am not, though.

Before friday i must: clean my bathroom, my kitchen, my office, my living-room (did the bedroom already - thank goo!). Look through the final ToK essays and presentations, chase the last forms, pack, make sure the student house is cleaned, prepare some classes... I'm forgetting everything now... I've also been thinking a lot about Gemima, the pregnant, HIV positive woman who filled my head with new knowledge about the virus, plus thoughts of social inequality, religion, and i have to figure out what else. Then yesterday night we went to the theater and watched Blasted, which wasn't quite so explosive after all. Will write about all of this at some point.

1 comment:

Dilly said...

Mariano :) I don't think making sure Sweden House is clean would be such a big problem without SH201 of 04-05 :)

Locations of visitors to this page