Sunday, March 05, 2006

Nemi

I understood a norwegian cartoon today. Yay! (The fact that i see this as a feat is no reflection on norwegian humour, but on my still shitty command of norwegian.) The cartoon basically goes like this:

Nemi is at a bar and the guy next to her yells at someone outside of the frame:

#@%&#@ homo! God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Arne!

Nemi punches him in the face, leaves, and mutters:

God must be gay, too. Otherwise, he would not have made so many assholes!

Har har har!

2 comments:

Dilly said...

hahaha that's hilarious. Have you seen Brokeback Mountain yet? Can't believe it didn't win best picture. I think I strated to lose faith in it after it lauded Titanic with so many wins.

One (possibly the only) of the plus points though, living in the US, is discovering indie films!

K. said...

joining michelle in the hahahaha :D:D

I don't think your norwegian is that shitty, but i guess you know better. I just remember how you used to kick our asses in norwegian class during the first year ;)... good times...

love from the US
Kate:)

Locations of visitors to this page